Monday, September 8, 2014

About Me

Hello, my name is Nicholas. I am going to tell you some facts about me.


  • First of all, I love to play sports (soccer the best), go outside with friends, or just be outside. 
  • I make the best of things and always like to be happy. I love being fun to be around and want a laugh whenever.
  • I always like to listen to music whenever because to me it makes me happy and lightens up everything.
  • My favorite movie of all time is Grown Ups 2.
  • My favorite food is popcorn.
Those are some facts about me.
Hehehe dogs are funny :)

3 comments:

  1. Nick,
    Thanks for sharing! Do you have any dogs or do you just like to watch videos with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nick, you said you like to play soccer. What number are you? Also what position do you play? What is your favorite position to play? Last, what is your favorite soccer team?

    ReplyDelete