Thursday, February 26, 2015

My Snow Days


I love when I get a day off of school for a snow day. Even though we have to make it up eventually they are really fun. I spend my snow days usually being outside all day or just relaxing.

When I get the call that school is cancelled I am happy because at that moment I can turn my alarm clock off. This allows me to sleep in as late as I want and when I wake up I can do whatever. Normally, I watch TV or play video games until all my friends are ready to come outside. Outside I go to this big hill in my neighborhood and sled/ snowboard. Just recently we built this ramp so that made it really interesting. We have went down that hill so many time now that it is super icy and fast. Then after being outside for hours I go back to my house and eat dinner and hope for a two hour delay the next day. Since I finished all my homework I can relax all evening. That is what I do most of my snow days.

I really enjoy my snow days even if it sounds very traditional and boring. Some of you may spend your days off much differently but never the less they are still awesome. Everything I mentioned above is all really fun but to me the best part of snow days are not having to be at school. That is what I love about snow days.

No comments:

Post a Comment